Thursday, November 18, 2010

Changing picture change interval to less than 5sec on mac?

I got a series of pictures that i want my desktop background to cycle through with a picture change about every 0.25 sec or 0.5, does anyone know how to do that. All i can make it is 5 seconds and that isn't fast enoughChanging picture change interval to less than 5sec on mac?
Yeah, I know what you mean!

But, I'm sorry to say that you can't.

When you go to %26quot;System Preferences%26quot; %26gt; %26quot;Desktop/Screensaver%26quot; %26gt; The only choice less than a minute Apple has is %26quot;5 seconds...%26quot;

Sorry... :(

How about adding it as a screensaver? (I don't know would that help?)



- Hope that helps! :)Changing picture change interval to less than 5sec on mac?
go there and download this software this will help u





http://www.squidgesoftware.com/Squidge/P

No comments:

Post a Comment