Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change a picture from landscape to portrait?

I have a picture that i need to put into a frame but the pic is in landscape and i want it in portrait. I don't want to ROTATE the picture and make it sideways, i want to change the whole picture and make it in portrait. What program should I use or what should I do?How do you change a picture from landscape to portrait?
You will have to crop it into a 4x6 rather than a 6x4. You can do this in any image working program, but you will have to decide what parts you are going to leave out and what you are going to include.How do you change a picture from landscape to portrait?
Landscape Paintin from Photo:

http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork/Landscapes.htm

I ordered a large poster print and add a personal message on the top of the image. That was awesome!

Report Abuse

How do you change a picture from landscape to portrait?
So you want to crop it? You can do this in Photoshop.



For a beginner, I suggest you get Adobe Photoshop Elements (either 6.0 or 7.0 would be fine).

No comments:

Post a Comment