Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change picture size on my TV?

I have this 32' Apex TV that I have had for a few years and I am so frustrated with this thing. The actual picture that is displayed, seems to be just a little too big for the actual frame. The bottom of the picture seems to be cut off by like an inch.

Example, I am watching CNN or ESPN and part of the running ticker at the bottom is actually cut off so I can't read the bottom text.

I've gone through all the menu option on the TV and there are no options to adjust the actual screen size.

Is there anything I can do besides replacing it?

-ThanksHow to change picture size on my TV?
Apex's TV set WILL have the ASPECT setting IN THE MENU...



Of course, you most likely don't HAVE an HD TV with a 16:9 widescreen ....so you need to BUY an NEW TV set.



A few years was 2005 when APEX %26quot;magically disappeared%26quot; into oblivion...never to be seen again.



That happens....How to change picture size on my TV?
There should be a p.size button on your remote just set it to standard instead of zoom 1 that it is now on

No comments:

Post a Comment