Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How may I change pictures between folders in the PSP?

I want to know if there is a way to move pictures from one folder to another in the PSP without be connected to a PC.How may I change pictures between folders in the PSP?
UPDATED 5/17/06



Sorry, I did not read the details the first time for you question. However, I do not believe there is any other way to move pictures between folders without using your computer.











To change what folders your pictures are in, on your PSP you will need to hook up your PSP to your computer using a PSP USB cord. If you do not already have a PSP folder on your computer, make a new folder and call it PSP. Inside that folder make another folder and call it PHOTO. (all capitals). Then under that folder you can create sub folders of the groups you want your photos to be classified under while on your psp. You can do the same by naming folders MUSIC, video works a little differently, and games are entirely different. If you would like to know about those, please ask another question, because I do not want to go off topic from your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment