Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I change the picture position on my desktop background for Windows 7?

I have a brand new computer and I've been trying to change my picture position. For some reason it only saves in stretch mode, it won't save in fill, fit, tile or center.



This problem has really been annoying me, so if you know how to fix it, please help!

Thanks :)How can I change the picture position on my desktop background for Windows 7?
the W7 background images are 1900x1200 resolution 96x96 DPI

I haven't tried to place my own yet but I would say if the ones u use are that resolution they shoyld fill the whole screen without modification.How can I change the picture position on my desktop background for Windows 7?
Pretty sure you can't. You can only change the sizeHow can I change the picture position on my desktop background for Windows 7?
It's probably the wrong resolution picture for the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment