Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change my picture on Yahoo Answers?

I want to have a different picture showing, rather than the one I have now. How can I change it? I can't seem to figure out how.How do I change my picture on Yahoo Answers?
Click on your %26quot;My Profile%26quot;.



Click on %26quot;Edit My Info%26quot;.



About half way down the page, you will see three options to either change your avatar or to change your picture from your Profiles page or no picture.



If you want to change it to an actual picture, you will have to do it from your Profiles page by clicking on the CURRENT picture on your Profiles page.



When you have changed it on your Profiles page, go back to %26quot;My Profile%26quot; and checked that it has changed. Then click on %26quot;Preview%26quot; followed by %26quot;OK%26quot;.

No comments:

Post a Comment