Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do you change the EXTERNAL picture on a razr V3M Verizon cell phone?

Hi, I've been trying to tackle changing the picture but I can only change the internal wallpaper. I can't seem to change the external wallpaper.



How can I completely trick out my RAZR V3M from Verizon? What memory card do I need? What other things you recommened?How do you change the EXTERNAL picture on a razr V3M Verizon cell phone?
ill say this plain and simple:



You Can't



You can thank Verizon for that, as Cingular customers canHow do you change the EXTERNAL picture on a razr V3M Verizon cell phone?
Actually you can. Search the web for a few hacks. Not technically illegal. It voids your warranty but it's easy to back up the original files. I'm still struggling with the memory card but you can easily edit the files located in the phone's memory.

Report Abuse

How do you change the EXTERNAL picture on a razr V3M Verizon cell phone?
Hmm, Julian B is right, I was able to on mine and mine is on Verizon, may need to upgrade your firmware

Report Abuse

How do you change the EXTERNAL picture on a razr V3M Verizon cell phone?
Not sure, but there is an option for that on the krazr

No comments:

Post a Comment