Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the picture representing my uploaded video on Youtube?

How do I change the picture that shows for the video when people search for it? This is my first time uploading a video and I don't know how to do it....How do I change the picture representing my uploaded video on Youtube?
After you uploaded a video. Go to My ACCOUNT. Then go to My VIDEOS. once you see your video, next to it click edit video info. there u can choose the picture for your video.How do I change the picture representing my uploaded video on Youtube?
If u want to get high quality video for youtube,

U can convert to high quality flv video with E.M. Youtube Video Download Tool.

At last, upload the flv video to youtube.



Works great!!!!!!!!!!!1



U can try it .

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;newwi

No comments:

Post a Comment