Thursday, June 2, 2011

On my myspace default pic, I'd like to have almost like a slideshow, or a changing picture. How do I do it?

So for my default pic, I'd like to have the picture changing. I've seen if before, where do I go to make a slideshow almost, that I can upload on my default pic?On my myspace default pic, I%26039;d like to have almost like a slideshow, or a changing picture. How do I do it?
I found a step by step tutorial about how to create picture slideshow for Myspace.



http://www.ourpix.com/tutorial/myspace-p



Hope it helps.On my myspace default pic, I%26039;d like to have almost like a slideshow, or a changing picture. How do I do it?
www.gifninja.com and then make your slide and how fast you want it..save it and when your done right click save it to your pc then upload it to myspace.On my myspace default pic, I%26039;d like to have almost like a slideshow, or a changing picture. How do I do it?
http://www.slide.com/



then save that one and upload it

No comments:

Post a Comment