Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change my picture from a yahoo avatar to my actual picture?

I added a picture to my yahoo 360 profile, but I can't change it to my yahoo answers picture. Help?How do I change my picture from a yahoo avatar to my actual picture?
Go to your profile and then click the link to your 360, then on your 360 download a photo from your computer and then save it.

Then go to your profile and click ‘edit my info’ and then on the choose picture option click “use my 360 picture” then preview then save and there you go.



If you don’t want people to see your 360 then you to your profile and click ‘edit my info’ and untick the box where it says “show link to my 360 page”.



Good Luck. = )How do I change my picture from a yahoo avatar to my actual picture?
Thank You! = )

Report Abuse

How do I change my picture from a yahoo avatar to my actual picture?
Sometimes it can take 2-3 days before it shows up here on Answers. As long as you set that image as your primary image on 360 and saved your changes, and chose the option to use your 360 image as your avatar here after going to your profile and clicking on %26quot;edit my info%26quot;, then I'm sure it'll show up any time in the next few days... or few hours.How do I change my picture from a yahoo avatar to my actual picture?
To use a photo you have in you’re my pictures file

Go to Y360 and upload your picture there, and save.

There are some conditions about format and size.

Go to edit my profile and opt to use your 360 avatar, save changes.

Avatar Problems

For the last few days there has been a problem with avatars.

All you can do is to check you have done it correctly and wait.

Bloody Gremlins again. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment