Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the picture on yahoo so it isnt my avatar?

I'm not sure how to change it into a different avatar, like a picture or something.How do I change the picture on yahoo so it isnt my avatar?
TO USE A PERSONAL PICTURE:-



It檚 a STEP-by-STEP Instruction. So follow it carefully!



ou need to first make a Yahoo 360 account.

To make one click on the link http://360.yahoo.com. Follow the steps to create one. Next click 楳y Page?at the top of the 360 page, click 楨dit Personal Photos? Click 楤rowse?and drop the photos from your drive. To convert it to JPG format go to Microsoft paint and open that photo. Click 楽ave As?JPG in your drive.



hen you are done click 楽AVE?at the bottom of the page where you had browsed that photo. It takes awhile to upload depending on your server and connectivity. If there is no disturbance then it should get uploaded immediately!



hen its uploaded click on 楨dit Personal Photos?once again and ticks on

楽et As Primary ? Click this link http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit

Tick 楿se My 360 Picture? Login once again to get the PHOTO instead of the Avatar.



Best Wishes and Good Luck!! How do I change the picture on yahoo so it isnt my avatar?
You're welcome!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment