Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to change the user account picture on Windows XP?

Ok, so when you go to log into a user account on Windows XP, you come to a screen with a blue background, and a list of all the accounts. I was wondering hwo to change that blue background..



My sister bought a Windows XP computer second hand, and the background picture was a picture of a dragon. I want to know how I can change the picture, because the blue is bland.How to change the user account picture on Windows XP?
http://givinganswers.simpler.at

you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.



How to change the user account picture on Windows XP?
click start,control panel,user accounts, then click your username and click change my picture......and there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment