Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change a picture format from letter to landscape?

How do I change a picture format from letter to landscape? And can I do this without having to cut out parts of the picture? The picture is on my computer already rather than on my SD card.How do I change a picture format from letter to landscape?
In photography the two formats are 'Portrait' and 'Landscape'. If you are looking to just rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise any quick and easy photo editing program can take care of that.



If the image is taken in landscape and you just want to make a portrait you'll need to crop (cut out) parts of the image.How do I change a picture format from letter to landscape?
use power point if needed and save as and rotate the image till it mets your needsHow do I change a picture format from letter to landscape?
What you want to do is convert a portrait to a landscape but depending on the content of the image, cropping may be involved.



You chose not to let us know what the picture contains however so giving you any advice is a mute effort.



I'll just keep my advice where you kept your information on your image... to myself.

.
  • fish
  • myspace quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment