Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do change the picture on Myspace?

I recently created a new album on Myspace, but the picture that I want others to see me from their friends list isn't the one I had intended. Instead it shows up a from the album which I never wanted it to show up as my viewing pic for others to see. How do I change my main picture to show the one I want it to show? Please give detailed explanation. Thank so very much!How do change the picture on Myspace?
click on %26quot;edit photos%26quot;



find the image you want to set as your default and click on it so its the only image you see on the page



above it you will see small light blue buttons (set as default, Use as Album Cover Move Photo Delete Photo Tag Photo..etc)



click on %26quot;set as default%26quot; and there you go.. the image you want should change to your default ;)
  • >windows update
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment