Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change the picture on your yahoo icon thing?

I want to put a picture from my digital camera as my icon on yahoo, and have the picture I want on the computer, but I don't know how to put it as my icon.How do you change the picture on your yahoo icon thing?
If you want a photo/custom picture as your avatar you need to make a yahoo 360 account. http://360.yahoo.com/login.html?.done=ht…



The photo/image needs to be saved on your computer as a jpg file, don't worry about the size to much yahoo will adapt it. Then go to the following 4 steps. below



1%26gt; Go to your 360 page then click %26quot;my page” (top of page).



2%26gt; Click %26quot;edit personal photo%26quot; (on the left above photo window).



3%26gt; Click “browse” choose the photo from your photos click %26quot;save%26quot;, Set as primary and %26quot;save%26quot;.



4%26gt; Go to your “edit my profile” http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit click “use my yahoo 360 picture” scroll down and press %26quot;preview%26quot;, and then %26quot;OK%26quot; in the next screen.

And your done.



Yahoo engineers are still working on improvements throughout all yahoo sites and some avatars may be slow to show (it could even be a day or so) so try to be patient.

?How do you change the picture on your yahoo icon thing?
im not sure how to put a picture, but for an avatar go to avatars.yahoo.comHow do you change the picture on your yahoo icon thing?
u mean ur avatar? idk if u canHow do you change the picture on your yahoo icon thing?
click on My profile then click where your pic should be then create a yahoo avatar. you may need to open a new tab and google yahoo avatar. then back on your profile choose ''use yahoo avatar'' buttonHow do you change the picture on your yahoo icon thing?
go to your profile click on the button edit my information then there is a catergory for changing your picHow do you change the picture on your yahoo icon thing?
its on my profile. Change the avatar hence u get ur picute on yahoo icon thingHow do you change the picture on your yahoo icon thing?
You have to activate your 360 profile. To do that, go to your Yahoo! Answers profile, and then click on “Edit My Info”. If you haven’t created your avatar, at the top of the page, under “Nickname” is a line that says “Use my 360 nickname”. If you have not created your 360 profile, there will be a link next to it that says something like “Get my 360 profile now!” Click on it; it will be the easiest to use for the below.



Once you set up the profile, you can click on the button that reads %26quot;Edit Personal Photos%26quot;. That takes you to a page, where you can upload an image you wish to use as your primary photo. After you have added the image, you can set it as your primary. Then, go to your Yahoo! Answers profile, and then click the button that reads %26quot;Edit My Info%26quot;. You will see three boxes down near the bottom toolbar on the page, and the middle one reads %26quot;Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture%26quot;. Check the circle next to it, and then scroll down and save your profile. It will take a short period of time for the picture to process, so be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment