Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why am I unable to change my picture on my Yahoo! profile?

I added a few different pics today, and now I am unable to change the picture I want to make my display picture, I'm unable to click on any of the pictures, I can't delete any of them, and when I click %26quot;Use Selected Photo%26quot; nothing happens. What is going on? Is there a limit to how many pictures you can upload? How can I delete them if it won't let me?Why am I unable to change my picture on my Yahoo! profile?
This is happening to everyone. I recently went to my profile to change the picture, but it did not work for me either. I believe it just something short-term, and should be repaired by the morning hours. Just hang in there and it'll surely work in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment