Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the picture settings (brightness, contrast etc.) on this Sony TV?

I just bought a secondhand TV and the remote control doesn't appear to have any controls on it to change the picture settings. I've tried all the buttons!



The remote control is labelled



Sony Dual Mode Shuttle Commander VTR-TV RMT-V118How do I change the picture settings (brightness, contrast etc.) on this Sony TV?
I don't know if you have tried this, but at the top left of this remote is a little slide switch labeled TV/VTR. Make certain that this switch is all the way to the left on the TV mode. If it is on VTR, your remote will work (flash on button depressions), but your TV will not respond to its inputs because it is sending codes for control of a VTR.How do I change the picture settings (brightness, contrast etc.) on this Sony TV?
Press, menu, find the %26quot;picture%26quot; setting and it should have the brightness/contrast/color/hue and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment