Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my picture so it shows up next to my answers on this website?

I tried putting a pretty picture and it doesnt show up next to my answerslike most people's do. Help please? Thanks xoxoHow do I change my picture so it shows up next to my answers on this website?
CARTOON AVATAR:



1. Go to your profile.



2. Click on the button near the top that says EDIT INFO.



3. You should see three boxes. All the way to the right, there should be a box that says %26quot;Use my Yahoo! Avatar%26quot;, and then right beneath a button that says %26quot;Edit My Yahoo! Avatar%26quot;.



4. Click it.



5. It will take you to the link.



OR...



Just type in avatars.yahoo.com in the search bar at the top of your webpage. Make sure you're logged on. =)



PICTURE AVATAR:



You have to activate your 360 profile. To do that, go to your Yahoo! Answers profile, and then click on the button that says %26quot;My 360 profile%26quot; in blue letters. It is to the right of your ID. Once you set up the profile, you can click on the button that reads %26quot;Edit Personal Photos%26quot;. That takes you to a page, where you can upload an image you wish to use as your primary photo. After you have added the image, you can set it as your primary. Then, go to your Yahoo! Answers profile, and then click the button that reads %26quot;Edit My Info%26quot;. You will see three boxes down near the bottom toolbar on the page, and the middle one reads %26quot;Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture%26quot;. Check the circle next to it, and then scroll down and save your profile. It will take a short period of time for the picture to process, so be patient. Hope this helped! Good luck!How do I change my picture so it shows up next to my answers on this website?
try editing your profile

No comments:

Post a Comment