Thursday, September 22, 2011

Will a HDMI cable really change the picture quality of my LCD?

I just bought a 46%26quot; Samsung LCD HDTV 1080 and was wondering how to get a better picture quality could anyone tell me what type and brand HDMI cable to buy? Would it really make a difference?Will a HDMI cable really change the picture quality of my LCD?
Of course the picture will look better with HDMI but only if your going to have a high definition source coming from it like HD cable, blu ray player, or a dvd upconverter, or ps3. But if your going to not have an HD source than a HDMI cable is useless.





Brand doesnt matter and the difference from a Monster HDMI Cable and a Phillips HDMI cable is minimal to no difference at all. so dont let the best buy employees rip you.Will a HDMI cable really change the picture quality of my LCD?
If you are changing from VGA to HDMI or DVI, you will feel the improvement in picture quality. But DVI and HDMI are kind of the same. As for brand, it doesn't really make much of a difference.Will a HDMI cable really change the picture quality of my LCD?
Any HDMI cable will be fine for a HiDef picture. Don't let the stores sucker you into paying $100 for a Monster cable or anything - they make little-to-no difference. If you already have component video cables, those work just as well too.Will a HDMI cable really change the picture quality of my LCD?
Yes. You'll see the quality increase. Anyways any HDMI cable will work. Take what the other people below me said into effect too. Oh and if your tv is new then disregard this make sure you tv has a place in the back to connect an HDMI cable.
  • how do i setup my tv tuner card
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment