Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change the picture on your Myspace background?

I can get the small boxes to change by pasting the code into the %26quot;about me%26quot; section, but I can't for the life of me get the entire background to change, which is what I want. It stays the same stupid color. I have tried looking this up online, and the same thing happens no matter what I do. I am starting to feel really stupid. Can someone please give me step by step instructions that a two year old would understand? It would be greatly appreciated.How do you change the picture on your Myspace background?
it sounds to me like you need to go back to the myspace profile editor and click CLEAR ALL and SAVE



home %26gt;%26gt; edit profile %26gt;%26gt; profile editor %26gt;%26gt; customize %26gt;%26gt; CLEAR ALLHow do you change the picture on your Myspace background?
Try this:



%26lt;style type=%26quot;text/css%26quot;%26gt;body {

background-image:url(%26quot;URL HERE!%26quot;);

background-color: ;

background-position:center;

background-repeat:repeat;

background-attachment:fixed;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



Good luck!(: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment