Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you change Microsoft Picture Viewer icons to actual pictures without opening the program?

I recently crashed my laptop and moved all my pictures from my iPod to my new laptop (a loaner from my mother). I can't see any of the pictures in %26quot;browse%26quot; mode without having to actually open the program and scan the pictures one by one - which can be daunting, as I have about 2000 digital pictures. I've tried %26quot;View%26quot; and changing that, but it doesn't work. I just want to see thumbnails of the actual picture!How do you change Microsoft Picture Viewer icons to actual pictures without opening the program?
Right click on the program icon, it will give you an option to change icon, make sure you know where the pic. you want is, I've found it's easier to put a short cut to the pic on the desk top, then you can just choose desk top when you browse for the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment