Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my picture on yahoo answers?

I want to put a picture of my puppy dog, and I'm not to sure where and how I do that. A little help?How do I change my picture on yahoo answers?
Have the picture of your pup saved on your computer.

Go to your profile and edit it.

Scroll down and select your Yahoo 360 picture as your display picture on Y!A.

Once you have uploaded your dog as your pic in Y 360 then it should automatically be your Y!A picture.How do I change my picture on yahoo answers?
Have you got a picture of your puppy? Do you have a copy? I think you have to go through Yahoo 360. then it can be transferred. I wouldn't be too sure how that's done. I have asked almost the same question. and tried the advise I got, and still got lost. I will put a star by this question and figure out it out after you get the right answer

No comments:

Post a Comment