Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change you picture on yahoo answers? You know the picture that people see next to your question.?

I never got to put a picture of my avatar on my yahoo answers account, but i want to. Can you please help me put one on there. I don't know how toHow do you change you picture on yahoo answers? You know the picture that people see next to your question.?
You must be logged in to be able to create a yahoo avatar. Once logged in type http://avatar.yahoo.com in the address bar of your internet browser and hit enter. On the page that comes up follow the instructions for customizing your avatar. Don't forget to save your changes when you are finished editing. I hope I helped. =)How do you change you picture on yahoo answers? You know the picture that people see next to your question.?
I want to change my picture but i totally forgot how to. Waiting for responses

No comments:

Post a Comment