Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my picture on Yahoo answers?

The little thing above my name, it's a kick-*** smiley face? How do I change it...I might not change it now, but I'd like to know how as I can't figure it out.How do I change my picture on Yahoo answers?
lets change that ummm.... smiley face of yours! If u have a yahoo answers u must have a yahoo mail. go to ur yahoo mail homepage or whatever just get there. when u are there, u should be able to lick ur smiley face and go to ur profile..... NOW scroll ur mouse ova ur smiley face and something should come up that says change photo. of course ur gonna click that....THEN you can click add photo, customize avatar, or whatever. u should be ok if i let u of thereHow do I change my picture on Yahoo answers?
If you look in the upper right corner you will see a tab marked my profile ,click on it then find edit my profile click on it ,then you will be able to make any changes to your profile including changing your picture

No comments:

Post a Comment