Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change your picture on this?

I want to use a picture from the internet but I do not know how to do it.



ThanksHow do you change your picture on this?
To change the Y!A avatar, click on 'My Profile' upper right or your current grey avatar.



On your profile page, click 'edit my info'

Type in the new name you want to use

Select the avatar you want to use, there will be links to create

Save



For a cartoon avatar like mine: http://avatars.yahoo.com

For a personal avatar photo: http://360.yahoo.comHow do you change your picture on this?
Save the photo you want to %26quot;my pictures%26quot; Click the downward arrow above beside your name , then click edit my profile you will see where to upload a photo to your profile.Browse in your pc for one you want to use, upload it and save, then double click your current avatar then click edit my profile. In the next window scroll down check use my profile image scroll down click preview then click o.k.
  • dog
  • how to deal with your ex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment